1. Assisting lawyers with various commercial, litigation, and real estate transactions and matters
2. Preparing routine correspondences
3. Prepare conveyance documents
4. Scheduling appointments and attend to various administrative and support tasks
5. Communication (in both Chinese and / or English) with clients regarding ongoing advise, invoices, and payment matters
6. Case and File organization
1. Must be fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin) communication.
2. Must be familiar with office software including MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
3. Relevant experience will be an asset.
4. Experience with BC registry, LTSA, e-conveyance preferred.
5. Be able to work independently.
6. Attention to details.
Compensation commensurate to experience;