厂长助理Plant Manager Assistant，国际采收专员Procurement Specialist，兰里工业园
No phone inquiries, please email your application directly.
厂长助理 Plant Manager Assistant，
The purpose of the Plant Manager Assistant role is to assist Plant Manager in carrying out and completing the daily production operations.
- Employee Management
- Plant Administration
- Production Logistics Coordination
- Production Statistics
- Other Duties
- Assist in the quality audits
- Request for and follow through the maintenance of equipment and facility
- Other work as assigned by Plant Manager and Plant Manager Assistant
- Secondary school diploma and above
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility
- High attention to details, punctuality and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English proficiency is required. Mandarin speaking is an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for implementing the procurement plan for the company. This position establishes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure timely placement of purchase orders, delivery of materials to meet production requirements and to maintain reasonable inventory levels. The Procurement Specialist ensures the quality of all materials meet the quality standards required within manufacturing, food safety and quality regulations.
- Assist Production Manager and participate in developing annually, quarterly, monthly and weekly procurement plans for the company, including but not limited to raw materials, auxiliary materials and consumables, etc.
- Ensure all quality assurance goals and objectives are delivered and met within the purchasing, delivery and receiving of products and supplies.
- Prepare and forward purchase orders.
- Maintain records of supplies ordered and received; review and ensure accuracy of Arrange and monitor the logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact suppliers to resolve problems.
- Oversee the implementation of procurement executions based on the needs of the production department.
- Ensure timely and accurate purchasing, delivery and receiving of materials, equipment and supplies. Handle returns and exchanges of materials.
- Research the market for materials listed in procurement plan. Consult with and review supplier quotations, negotiate prices, and implement material procurement contract with suppliers on the purchase of materials.
- Research, source, investigate and select potential, new and existing suppliers ensuring product availability, quality and best price. Manage suppliers and ensure accurate file documentation.
- Conduct research and investigate materials and equipment identified in the procurement plan.
- Consult with and develop a strong and positive rapport with suppliers.
- Actively participate in the implementation and review of ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and other quality process standards and implement ongoing quality improvement processes within the department.
- Implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and SOPS.
- All other tasks that assigned by direct supervisor.
- A diploma or degree in business administration or supply chain management, etc.
- Previous experience in a procurement role, experience in food industry is an asset
- Strong ability to research, source new and existing suppliers, and to analyze data, monitor inventory/materials and produce reports
- Strong mathematical and calculation skills, with high attention to safety, quality and accuracy
- Strong decision making, contract negotiation, conflict resolution, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong ability to organize, plan, monitor and meet deadlines.
- Reliable and dependable with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and evolving situations
- Experience with MS Office and Inventory Control and ERP Systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Has valid driver’s license and own vehicle to commute