POSITION: VICE GENERAL MANAGER
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME AND PERMANENT
WORK LOCATION: RICHMOND, BC
HOURS: 40 HOURS PER WEEK
START DATE: ASAP
- Case assignment and case management
- Provide support to case processors to prepare client’s application and do final review before the application submitted.
- Maintaining quality assurance
- Assist the management to improve work efficiency and production
- Assist the client to obtain visas and other documentation required.
- Take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, research and maintain up to date knowledge of changing immigration laws, regulations and policies and practices.
- May be required to process cases independently
- Assist management to develop marketing strategy.
- All other related duties to ensure optimum work efficiency
- College or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working in an immigration consulting company
- Must be experienced in BCPNP programs, spousal and parental sponsorships, etc.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Must have strong written English
- Sound knowledge of current immigration procedures, precedents and government rules & regulations
- Motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team and/or independently.
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- Able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office