請發送簡歷到 email@example.com 或請致電 604-524-4535
Production Workers – Packaging Department
Full time permanent position: MSP, extended health benefits and retirement savings plan provided after 6 months. Full time employees must be available to work Monday to Friday from 2:30pm to 11:00pm.
The employee completes one or more of the following duties associated with food production.
- Placing food products into various packaging containers and cartons
- Checking products for quality on production line and removing defects
- Building and stacking cartons on pallet
- Completing packaging forms: record time and material LOT numbers
- Reporting machine problems to team leader
- Making adjustments to machine setting
- Cleaning of equipment, rollers, tools and floor at the end of the shift
- Assisting with general labour: labelling, moving carts
- Able to lift 40 lbs and able to work in an environment where there is repetitive movements and standing is required for long periods of time
- Minimum 1 years experience in a manufacturing or food production environment
- High school graduate
- Co-operative team player
- Experience with packaging machinery as asset
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin as asset
- OFA level 2 an asset
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-524-4535. Please indicate which position you are interested in on your resume or when you call.