We are looking for an experienced immigration assistant to join our growing team. The position will work closely with our lawyers and clients and work on a wide range of Canadian immigration matters, including work permits, LMIAs, Express Entry, PNPs, family class sponsorship and litigation. The position will also assist with file opening and closing, billing, filing and related administrative matters.
Located Richmond Center, this is a full time salaried position with extended health benefits. Salary offered and initial vacation entitlement will be reflective of experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Entering client information
- Contacting clients when necessary
- Scheduling appointments
- Answering phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure all information is available for those who may need it
- Answer telephones and record and relay messages.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to complete work before a specified deadline
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional writing and communication skills are mandatory
- Experience in the immigration field is as an asset
- Detail oriented
- Experience with computer programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Completion of an immigration certificate program is a plus but not required
Mandarin, English, Chinese
This is a full time salaried position with extended health benefits. Salary offered and initial vacation entitlement will be reflective of experience.