Cop-[y_([[R-_.i_-ght_*©1][[9+9*9-20)15v.(*a]?ns__k(y*.+comJob title: Garden Centre Sales Supervisor (NOC Group: 6211 Retail Sales Supervisors)
Employer: Hewer Hardware Inc.
Positions Available: one
Employment type: full time, permanent
Job location: 4459 W 10th Avenue, Vancouver BC, V6R 2H8
Salary: C$19/hour, 35 hours per week
Start date of employment (approximate): as soon as possible
Company website: http://www.hewerhomehardware.ca
The successful candidate will exhibit a high degree of supervisory, professional and interpersonal skills, along with excellent communication skills when interacting with staffs, management and customers, and shall possess an exceptional ability in decision making and leadership, as well as selling techniques. In-depth knowledge of horticulture is a must have.
Qualifications and skills:
-Complete of post-secondary education or equivalent.
-BC Pesticide Dispenser 5 year certificate.
-Minimum of one-year supervisory experience in retail sector, or at least two-year sales clerk experience in retail industry.
-In-depth knowledge of horticulture and caring of botanical products.
-Ability to handle gardening tools and power equipment.
-Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Effective organization and planning skills.
-Thorough understanding of and ability to execute merchandising standards.
-Excellent computer skills.
-Willingness to be flexible with working hours including weekends.
-Manage and review work of departmental Sales Associates, assign duties and prepare work schedules.
-Hire and train new departmental Sales Associates, and provide guidance to departmental Sales Associates in resolving work-related issues.
-Provide specialized advice to customers on soil, seeds, pesticide, insect pests control, fertilization and gardening equipment merchandise.
-Provide horticulture consultation and opinions, with respect to plant and tree nurseries, irritation and fertilization and landscape designing.
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping, re-ordering and pricing system.
- Ensure correct ordering, receiving, storage and rotation of the departmental merchandise.
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Maximize departmental sales by encouraging the sales of related items and add-on sales as applicable to customer needs.
- Prepare reports regarding departmental sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Provides a clean, well-stocked store in a friendly, inviting atmosphere.
-No criminal record.
-Work extra hours when necessary.
-Weight handling up to 50 lbs.
-10 day paid annual leave or 4% gross salary.
-Extended group medical insurance.
To apply, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org联系我时请说明是在Vansky上看到的，谢谢！