TERRITORY MANAGER (RICHMOND)
The Territory Manager must be a motivated, pro-active, self-starter who is capable of prospecting, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clientele, with a proven track record. The successful candidate must have reliable, safe transportation with a valid BC Driver’s License. Reasonable computer skills are essential. The successful applicant will have to be a well-organized, outgoing self-starter, with an excellent command of the English Language, both verbally and written and Mandarin (verbally). Being fluent in a Mandarin language would be a strong asset.
Responsibilities will include:
* Retaining existing customers and developing relationships with them in an effort to maximize the sales potential from each client within your territory
* Cold calling & prospecting for new customers to expand the value of your territory
* Add to our supportive and encouraging team environment
* Must be persistent, enthusiastic and optimistic in order to succeed in this business
* Educate new and existing customers and prospects on ways to divert their waste, increase their recycling and reduce their carbon footprint
* Educate new and existing customers/prospects on the current and upcoming waste management recycling regulations, analyze their needs and offer the appropriate services to ensure they comply with the regulations
* You will be trained to become a Waste Diversion Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent compensation package for a competitive and driven individual, who will be encouraged and challenged by a dynamic team. The position offers a base salary of $28,000 (including car allowance), in addition to a lucrative commission structure. The average earnings of a successful candidate are approximately $60,000 per annual.
If you would like to join our team, please respond to this ad via email (email@example.com) and attach your resume.
Drop-ins will not be considered. Please put TERRITORY MANAGER RICHMOND in the subject line.